SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR
Unit Standards: 15217, 15218, 15221, 15227, 252041, 123396 AND 15232
NQF Level 4, 5 & 6, Credits 35
Accreditation and Training Services’ Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports. The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyse the needs of the organisation and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan. It is the Skills Development Facilitator’s responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
- Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Coordinators
- Compliance Managers
Leaner should have a good comprehension of English, Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and good Communication skills.
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building and completion is done after the initial 4 days of theoretical training and handed in after 8 weeks when completed.
R8 250.00 VAT Inclusive
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment to be made before the start of the course.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.You can only enroll for the Moderators course 2 months after you completed the Assessor Course.